Something on the Side

Something on the Side - Carl Weber Carl Weber did good with this one, but before I get into the review, -first the mechanics: Character development was excellent (Carl Weber is an masterful author at this). There was no stalling, the story moved very well. Plot points were set and well developed. There were minimum errors (I only found one). Nice thick cream-colored paper, the font style and size was excellent. Adult Theme, but suited for the matured young adult.

There are no big surprises or shocking twists in this novel for me (my wife disagree, she found twists and was shocked by some events as the story developed), but Something on the Side shines a light into every character's life, reveling no one is perfect. There is a lot of betrayal going on between the pages of this novel. The author also touch on subjects of adultery, child abuse, same sex lifestyle, threesomes, and other forms of abuse. This book is part of Carl Weber's, "Big Girl" book series. The author pulls you into each lives and situations. Like I mention above, the development of these characters was excellent. They will wrap you into their situations and have you emotionally involved. I don't wish to give away any of the details. These women will entertain you.

The book is a very good read. I do not think you will be disappointed.